- 37 hours per week
- Flexible working is required to support routine letting and adult education including regular Saturday work
You will work under the direction of the Principal or nominated member of senior staff, to provide a comprehensive service ensuring that UTC buildings, facilities, and site services are operated to specific standards and in line with Health & Safety procedures.
- Management responsibilities
- Serious problems will be dealt with by the job holder with the support of Principal and Governors
- All duties will be carried out within recognised procedures
- There will be a need to interpret information and to resolve a range of differing problems
- First point of contact for a range of contractors and visitors to the UTC
- Supervise and own responsibility for all site based operational activities
- Support other Academies within Aldridge Education South East Cluster as directed by Cluster Premises Manager
Please click here for the full job description
Please use this application form for all of the listed vacancies.