Level 1 Diploma in Electrical Installation
This qualification will provide you with an introduction to electrical installation and prepare you for either an apprenticeship in this field or progression onto the Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installation.
Topics you will study in this course include:
- The structure of the construction industry
- Safe working practices
- Environmental and sustainability measures in domestic dwellings
- Site preparation for working in the construction industry
- Fabrication techniques for electrical installation and electrical science and technology.
2 GCSE’s at grade E/2 or above (or equivalent)
Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installation
This qualification will equip you with the skills to become an apprentice in this field or for progression onto the Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installation.
By taking this course you will:
- Learn how to explain inspection and testing analysis
- Describe fault-finding
- Describe different types of circuitry
- Learn industry regulations
- Analyse electrical science.
3 GCSE’s at grade D/3 or above (or equivalent)