Employers can gain in a number of specific ways through working in partnership with the UTC.
Here are some of the ways that the UTC may be able to support employers. These include:
- Providing a source of employer-ready students to join your company as apprentices or employees.
- Keeping employers informed of the latest developments in education – the courses and qualifications that students take and what they mean to you.
- Raising the profile of local businesses with a wider audience through participation in events that showcase ‘engineering and new technologies’.
- Providing ‘engineering’ facilities, ‘conference and dining’ venues that employers can use for training purposes.
- Opportunities for local employees to join our students to gain extra qualifications or just a venue to take an exam. Anything from GCSE Mathematics to conversational French.
If you would like to get involved or know more then please get in touch. Together we can all achieve more!